Karnaugh Minimizer - is a program for developers of small digital devices, radio amateurs, electrical engineering students and others interested in Boolean algebra.
The program allows you to:
- Minimize boolean function
from 4 up to 8 variables
by a graphic method of Karnaugh maps.
- Generate NAND schematic from results.
- Pro edition also include :
- Convert boolean function to VHDL/Verilog code.(unique feature)
- Quine Mc Cluskey algorithm, handle from 9 up to 23 variables.
- And many more useful features...